vendredi 6 juin 2014

A Walk in Paris #2

Today has been such a warm and sunny day in Paris! The first this year to be that beatiful. Since I'm going back to work tomorrow My boyfriend and I decided to enjoy this time together and we took a walk along the Seine. It's funny how the last days of 'freedom' are always the best. :)

We live near La Place de La République. We walked to Les Halles up to Le Louvre before getting to the Seine banks.


This is Le Louvre.

View of the Eiffel Tower from the Place de la Concorde.


And finally The Seine. There was a lot of things to see and do on the walk by the Seine. They put up a green house and games.

 We ended up at the Eiffel Tower before taking the metro home. 



And since we've been home, I've been cooking.

I'm quite tired now. And I'm feeling kind of sad that I won't be spending my days sewing anymore. But I have no choice. And I love this job, selling cooking gear. I'm going to work in a place I've never been before, it's fun meeting new people.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire