mardi 1 août 2017

I Loved You So Much I Killed You

I've always thought Passion Flowers were incredible flowers. So intricate, so weird... So this year I decided to treat myself and buy myself one to put at my window sill.
It lasted two months sharp. I overwatered it and it died.
Lesson learned. I'll get another one next year and treat it right this time.

 


In the morning I would open the window and sit there reading, the flower from the day before was dead and none of the buds would be open. At some point I would smell that very sweet smell, like plumeria meets bubblegum. A flower had just opened in the span of 10-20minutes.


What a waste. I'm so mad at myself. Besides it had so many buds waiting to bloom. 
I try not to think about it.
 I'm already planning what plants will be in my little garden next year. I'm moving forward. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire