mercredi 27 mai 2015

Drunken Manicure


The other night, I was home alone and decided to paint my nails after a few glasses of wine. I wanted to try the marble look when you drip your polish in a glass of water, one color after the other, mix it up a bit and plunge your fingers in. Couldn't do it. And I'm really sure it's not because I was tipsy! :) 
So I decided to go with the newspaper manicure that I did once before and turned out OK. All you need is a newspaper and some alcohol... The kind you use on wounds and scrapes.



It's a good thing I bought white nail polish a while ago. I was finally able to use it.
But instead of using the letters of the news paper, I used some images. There was this grid of tiny urban pictures. They seemed perfect! And I wanted weewee pictures for some reason, and BAM! The news paper I used had a couple of statue pictures with there thingy showing...


A naked woman from behind!! It's not that clear unfortunately... But I kind of like it anyway!


Tadah!


And the tiny penis... You have to know it's a penis to see it I guess... But it cracks me up. :)
I live in a Chinese neighborhood. I might look into the trash on the streets to find some Chinese newspaper to do it.
That was fun!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire