mardi 1 décembre 2015

Hello Again

It's been a while since my last post. I had 4 rolls waiting for me at the lab and didn't take the time to go get them. I haven't stopped shooting, it just takes ages for me to get the pictures back.

Last time I tried to take self portraits in a mirror, they were all messed up and blurry. It's really harder than it looks.

Life has been kind of weird lately, with what happened here in Paris, the couple of weeks following the events were... well, they were weird. Every body was in shock and gloomy. It's getting better by now.
I somehow feel it made us stronger.

The day after the attack I walked to work, it was a saturday. Usually when I go to work on saturday mornings, Paris is a ghost town. On November 14, people were all over the streets. It was not crowded but there was people on the streets, I really didn't think there would be.
My colleagues were all there as well. We were not in the mood to work but we needed to talk. Management decided to close the store at noon because they figured it was not safe to let us work after what happened. I went home and didn't know what to do with myself, so I took a 2hour nap.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire