mardi 7 février 2017

First Roll of 2017

I finally got back my first two rolls of 2017.
2016 has been a good year filmwise. I had set the goal of shooting at least 500 film pictures and ended up shooting about 50 rolls.
My Flickr album for 2016 is filled with 1756 pictures! 
I have the same goal for 2017, at least 500 film pictures.
I'd like to get better at shooting indoors with the Olympus because my indoors pictures really suck, I'm very well aware of this. And also, I'd like to shoot more self portraits. I kind of miss shooting those.

My Spongebobs chilling on the bed.

2016 readings (I promise this is the last pic of them!!)

Bob loves champagne.
By the way, this beautiful glass that we found by the curb in Toronto is now gone. We found two, and we finally broke the two. Goodbye beautiful glasses!

My Grand Pa working hard...

While my Dad is relaxing.

There's a cat in this mess.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire