jeudi 9 février 2017

Socks, Socks, Socks


Here are most of the pairs of socks I have made lately. I'm wearing a pair right now. I love them.

My indoors pictures are once again so blurry. 


This is the first pair I made. Making the heel was a real headscratcher. I watched a bunch of videos on YouTube and still couldn't figure out how you do a freaking heel, until I came upon this video.
Step by step explanation, going slow, that was all that I needed! :)
Finally I got my first heel done and many more. 



My pics are awful, I'm sorry.









These are my favorites. Made from scraps of yarn.


The ones I'm wearing right now :p
I've been working on  a few other projects since then. I made a bunch of different hats, and right I'm working on my biggest project, without any real pattern, I'm just experiencing, I'm trying to make a sweater. We'll see where this will go.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire