mardi 7 août 2018

Coulée Verte / Promenade Plantée / Parc de Vincennes

On May 31st we took a walk on La Promenade Plantée, such a beautiful place to walk  in Paris.
It reminds me a lot about New York's High Line. You walk for a while on a path that must have been a railroad track above the street, and at some point you end up in nature surrounded by walls of greenery. It's really magical and I can't do it justice explaining. 
I only took pictures of the beginning of the walk. :/



Love the red brick buildings.


Crazy balcony.





White peacock up a tree!!

We ended up at the Vincennes park, quite a walk. We came back by the Metro. :p

I took a few cuttings of passiflora along the way :) Had to be clever for them not to die during our walk. I poured a bit of water into one of my film roll box, put the cuttings in the water, and wrapped it all in paper the sandwiches we bought came in. The cuttings survived and are thriving as I'm writing this 2 months later.
This makes me so excited!!!
ps: water propagation works well with passion flowers!
 
 

 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire