samedi 11 août 2018

5 Days with Jess

Jess recently moved in a caravan in a camping in Bretagne. I promptly visited her in this new life of hers. I love caravan life and camping. So does she.


After about 9 hours on a bus I eventually got there at 6 in the morning.

I chugged down two dozen oysters and a bunch of bulots upon arriving. I needed that.

Jess <3

Her little garden (I bought the daisy fence for her )

Always with me.

Blowing bubbles was one of our main activities during my stay. Yes, we are Spongebob and Patrick.

I bought alcohol ink markers  for really cheap. I love them!!!
I made two paintings for Jess to hang in her caravan while there. One of my garden and one of hers.

New friend, Goon the cat.

Beauty masks. Come on, make us irristible!

Feast!!! No veggies, just barbecued meat.

Playing farmer girl.

Second painting I did. this is Jess's garden.

Queen Beefy.

My garden, finished.

Looks like there's a big fire but it's just the barbecue. This picture cracks me up.

Queen Beefy. Again.

Dainty decor.

We spent a couple of nights reading in the caravan. How I loved it!!! Just sat there reading next to this girl...Bliss!

Straight from the 70's!

It was a fun 5 days with Jess. :)
Ha the memories... These pictures make me smile.
 
 
 
 
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire