vendredi 12 octobre 2018

Jersey - June 2018



For some reason I had my heart set on visiting Jersey for a while.
When we picked a destination with my Grand Pa, Bretagne came up because from Saint Malo, you can take the ferry to Jersey. That was it. We knew we were going to Bretagne again.


I enjoyed our day in Jersey immensly...
My grand Pa had his first fish and chips :) we had a beer. We walked quite a lot and toured a side of the island on a very old bus with a reckless driver at the wheel. It was fun.



First thing we did when we got off of the ferry was take a long walk by the sea. Then we headed downtown Saint Hélier.




Old bus that we took.








I'm so so happy we visited Jersey!!! It was beautiful and different.
I brought back Roibos Tea and a book that I'm currently reading (Any Human Heart by William Boyd). Hehe! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire