lundi 8 octobre 2018

Cancale - June 2018


Last june my Grand Pa and I went away for 10 days in Bretagne. Ten blissful days filled with oysters, good wine, good beer and farniente. I could feel my otherwise very tense nerves melt inside my body.
It was really a dream and probably the best vacation I spent with my grand pa yet.






We stayed in Cancale, a very cute city by the city. We've been there a couple of years ago and loved it. But this time we had such a flawless weather. Beautiful sun but not too much heat.
Every single little thing was just perfect.







On the first day at the camp grounds, out neighbors gave us two king crabs just because they caught so much that day.
A great way to start our vacation... 

Of course Bob and Pete were there :p



 Bye for now!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire