vendredi 21 février 2014

Rag Dolls

Yesterday I made rag dolls...
A great way to use all of your fabric and felt scraps, bits of yarn that you could throw away and you could use to stuff a doll instead.




The one with the button eyes is a little scary I admit... But since she's the first one I made, I like her :p

I also made a big fat cushion with all the rejects of my intempestive sewing :) It's so comfy!! I can't wait to make another one! So in the meantime I collect all of these bits and pieces of soft materials...

Here is a great tutorial to make the dolls:

http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2013/02/girl-boy-fabric-dolls-pattern-pieces-included.html


I'm not a big fan of patterns, so I didn't actually use the ones given in the tutorial, but the dolls turned out ok :p
I guess I'm not patient enough to follow actual patterns. I made somme really quickly, I couldn't wait to see my doll come to life :)
But the makeit loveit diy is really great to follow step by step!! ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire