jeudi 9 juillet 2015

Minolta X-500

Yesterday I got back the pictures from a couple of test rolls I shot with two cameras I bought off ebay. These pictures were taken with the Minolta X-500.





'It does not have anything to do with anything'

I took the camera for a test at the Père Lachaise cemetary a fews weeks ago and here is the result. I'm not thrilled, the pictures are only ok. But it's my fault as well, not only the camera's, because I shot pretty much anything in order to get the pictures developped fast to see if the camera was working.
The Minolta was very easy and nice to use.That's always nice but I find the colors pretty bland though.


I love the style of these huge paper stickers you can find all over Paris and I finally found out who was the artist behind them: Fred Lechevalier.



All of these street art pieces are right down our place.

Looks like I'm squinting... Don't like my face for sure on this picture...
(picture taken by Greg)




About a week ago we went out for beers at Greg's favorite bar. It reminded me of last October, we just got back from the airport after our trip to Chicago, we were completely jet-lagged and confused, we came there for a beer in the middle of the day. Vacation was over we had to go back to our regular life but with a lot of new plans and motivation because our trip had be so inspirationnal and just what we needed to clear our heads and come back stronger than ever job-wise.
I can't wait for the next trip because I'm running out of turbo right now.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire