mercredi 8 juillet 2015

Film Mishap


Today I got back three rolls worth of pictures from the lab, one roll taken with my Canon A1(picture above taken with it), one with the minolta X-500 and another one with the Zenit EM(Camera on the picture above). As usual I am in love with the Canon pics, the Minolta's were only OK, but I had quite a problem with the Zenit's.



The Zenit is not an easy camera to use in the first place. You have so many settings to take care of before you can actually take a picture. But that's fine, it's always nice to try something different, something you have to work at to learn stuff and get better. The problem is this huge black mark, taking half of every pictures. I'm guessing it's an internal problem of the camera.
The film I used was really old and probably expired but I doubt that's why the pictures look like this.





These pictures were the only ones I could partly save, the rest is garbage. What a waste. Especially since I broke the first roll I put in the Zenit trying to rewind it. This camera has only been bad luck to me. Too bad, because I really wanted to use another camera beside the Canon. I guess I'll give it another try with a new roll. I hate to give up when I fail. :p
Plus the little pieces of pictures I saved, look so dreamy to me.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire