mercredi 29 juillet 2015

Life On Film

Lately I've been taking a lot of film pictures with the canon A1. What a thrill to get ready for a picture, loadng the film, setting the timer whan I take a self-portrait, waiting to get the pictures back from the lab and finally having them in my hands. Every single one of these steps makes my heart race.

Overalls: gift I got for my birthday.

Another birthday gift.

Almost all of the brooches I made for Etsy

Little cashew.

Waiting for me to open the apartment door.

Nap time.

Guarding my sandals.

Hurray!!

I see you!

Having a blast! We opened a bottle of wine and a red pepper spread that my parents brought us back from Spain. It was delicious! I have a bunch of pictures of this moment but all the other pictures are messed up. I guess I had a tad too much of wine and wasn't able to operate the camera properly anymore :) Plus, I made a huge stain on my shirt with the red pepper spread.I enjoyed myself a little bit too much. :)


Sewing

My Mess

Tiny hanging Garden (and trash cans)
Stay tuned for more, in a week I'll get back 60 more pictures! :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire