vendredi 7 août 2015

Fall in Summer

 The week end before last, the weather was a bit weird here in Paris. It was pretty brisk out but the sun was shining bright but kind of white, like a fall sun. It was so nice and I didn't know what to do with myself so I decided to take as many pictures as I could with my film camera(Canon A1). I had ordered a bunch of 36 exposure rolls, it was time to test one of those. :)


I shot a little series of myself putting on my makeup in the miror but I completely messed up the setting and they ended up horrible. Too bad because I was having a good time in the bathroom, Massive Attack was playing on the radio (Unfinished sympathy). Anyway, here is a picture of me eating pasta instead. :)

 
Cat sniffing.

Peeping tom. He loves to watch the neighbours going about their business. 



I had a blast shooting these but they're not that exciting to look at :p I had to set the camera in the hallway and run through the appartment and pose at the window in ten seconds before the timer went off
Loading the Minolta with my last black and white roll. Right after I was done my cat made a big box of clothes on top of the shelf fall in a loud crash, I shot a pic of the box and the cat both falling. I can't wait to see that!

A bunch of drawings.

Showing off my tattoos.

Drinking Perrier.

Camera up on the tripod.

Hello!  

I'm disappointed the pictures didn't turn out as good as I would have wanted but I really did experiment a little more with my camera. Shooting self portrait is more fun than looking at them.
.

 
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire