jeudi 6 août 2015

Momo's Birthday + La Butte Aux Cailles Street Art

  
We celebrated my Grand Pa's(Momo) birthday in Paris. My parents, my brother and of course my sweet Grand Pa met us there. We went to the restaurant, Les Petites Assiettes. I love this place. The food is excellent, the lady who owns it is super nice and it's affordable (especially for lunch). It's by Denfert Rochereau, not far from the Catacombes. It's quite a concept too. Instead of having the traditionnal dish+dessert kind of menu, you can chose 4 'little plates' (4 petites assiettes). Appetizers, entrees, desserts, whatever you'd like. You can take 4 desserts if you want. The plates are not that 'little' and you live the place full and happy. It's also a great way to discover French gastronomy. The food is fresh and typical from different areas of France. 

 After lunch we took a walk to La Butte aux Cailles, a tiny district of Paris that's up a hill. It looks like a village and the walls are covered in very interesting street art. I had never been there and I will go again. It was charming and despite the heat wave we had a very good time.




As I said Street Art was all over the place. Different techniques, different media.



A good day indeed.


 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire