samedi 2 janvier 2016

Favorite Pictures of 2015

2015 was quite a year photo wise. I shot a little above 1000 pictures with my film camera Canon A1.
This selection has a loooot of self-portraits. I don't really care about having pictures of me, it's just a nice way to express myself (and here I go again justifying myself).
The picture above was one of the earliest self-portrait I took. Maybe even the first.

This post is going to turn into a photo dump...


This one might just be my favorite self portrait of the year.

I love their expressions.

Paris at dusk.

I love this picture of my grand Pa, his expression and the fact that it's in black and white and also it's a souvenir of the awesome time we had together in Corrèze.

One of the very few self-portrait I took outside 'in public'.




Candid shot of my Grand Pa.





Reminds me of a album cover from The Cure.


Adorable.

This one is in my top 5 of pictues taken this year.






Me me me!

A ray of light 2 days after Paris attacks.


It was hard to pick a bunch of pictures I thought deserved to be here. Of all the pictures I took in 2015, I think I'm really proud of only maybe 5 of them. Maybe even less. But some pictures bring back so many awesome memories, I just had to put them here.
I'll try to at least shoot half as many pictures in 2016 as I did in 2015.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire