dimanche 24 janvier 2016

New Year's Eve


For the first time ever, I spent New Year's Eve with only one person. Usually I try to find a party or organize one to celebrate the New Year with lots of drinks, people and hopefully some dancing.
This time Greg and I wanted something quiet and intimate

In the end 2015 has been pretty rough. I was kind of glad it came to an end and I must say I have a lot of hopes for 2016. My number one hope would be to find a steady job with a good schedule and decent pay, oh and part time as well. I realize it's a lot to ask but right now, that's what I really want. And I have the feeling it's not in the cards for me any time soon. I thought I was so close though. 
Anyway!


We had a lot of bubbles and I shot a ton of pictures (of myself...). 

Even got the Zenit out. And this one works!


We sang, that was fun.



More bubbles!
My Mom got us champagne glasses for Christmas, I think I'll take every opportunity I can in 2016 to use those glasses and celebrate more things! I'm eagerly waiting on my online shop to reach the 2000sales mark, I have another 150 to go. I believe in it! :p

Cheers!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire