mercredi 21 septembre 2016

Another Week in Toronto

And what a week!
I have to share, right now I'm watching the brandnew first episode of the 18th season of Law and Order SVU, and I'm so excited! I love this show! 

Anyway, we visited High Park this week and it was absolutely gorgeous. Probably one of my favorite spots in Toronto. So much wildlife! 

We saw so many chipmunks! We don't have those in France so it was pretty exciting. We are still hoping we'll see a racoon.

I bought some more books. 

Here are all of them minus one. 


We still have to go up the CN tower. It should be done some time next week.


Last sunday was Open Streets Toronto. Bloor st and Yonge st were closed to cars and open to pedestrians and cyclists. 
Loved it.

Yesterday was a special day. We went to Niagara Falls. One of the major things on our to do list. 
Last time I was there was 17 years ago.

It was a beautiful and warm day in a beautiful place.




The falls were awesome and I had no idea that the town behind was so fun. 

We even stumbled upon a car show.
We still have only a little over a week in  Toronto, too bad because I'm just getting comfortable.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire