samedi 10 septembre 2016

Hello from Toronto!

 This is an all instagram picture post. :p 
We have been in Toronto for a little over a week. It's cool. 
Not as cool as Chicago but cooler than Portland in my opinion.
We are dead tired from walking miles after miles everyday.
It is very hot and very humid. Which makes everything even more exhausting.

I'm having trouble with the Olympus OM2. I think the batteries died. I hope I'll still get a few pictures that are worthwhile.


Always on the hunt for bookstores. This is Eliot's on Yonge street, my favorite so far.

 We rented a place near Trinity bellwoods park. The area is packed with restaurants. Good ones. Everything is at a walking distance from our place.

Yesterday we walked by Olivia Wilde who was strolling down Queen st. We didn't talk to her but that was kind of fun.



I went swimming in Lake Ontario, and I'm hoping I will again soon.


These are a few of the things I wanted to remember through this post.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire