samedi 1 octobre 2016

Birthday Boy

We just got back from Toronto today. I ran to the lab to get three rolls back and gave them all of my rolls from Toronto.
I'm so sleepy right now I could pass out. So I'm trying to keep busy blogging about these pictures from last July.
It was my Grand Pa's birthday and we celebrated at m parents'.

My Mom BBQing. Always exciting.
I hope I did a better job with the Toronto pictures than I did with these. They are so blurry. But I still need time to get around this camera (Olympus OM-2).

I love this outfit. I got the skirt when we were sorting out my late Grand Ma's clothes. It's actually a 'jupe culotte', mix between pants and skirt. I took for myself a bunch of her clothes and it's so nice to wear them and keep her memory alive somewhat.


Haaa... Champagne!

My tired brother.

My Grand Pa and his birthday present. Greg and I got him 2 cushions for his living room. I think he likes them. He put them to use right away.


Tomorrow I'm heading to my parents' for a family meal and to get my cat back, they looked after him while we were away and on monday my Grand Pa and I are going on one of our road trips with the camper. I still don't know where yet. My Grand Pa seems to have figured out a destination but I kind of want it to be a surprise till the last minute.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire