samedi 27 août 2016

Family Photos

Sorting out my Grand Parents'stuff, my mom found a few boxes of negatives. Here are my favorite pictures from the lot. They are mostly of my Grand Mother. She was so classy. For me, she really represents the true parisian woman of her time.
She was smart, educated and oh so elegant! She had an important job in a big company and she used to manage quite a lot of people.
She lived in Paris, she loved the museums, shopping and having a cup of coffee in little cafés.
She died about six years ago after being sick and bedridden for quite a while.


My dad. So chubby and cute.

My Grand Mother, third from the left.



Pin Up style. 
From the five boxes of negatives, there was only a handful of pictures of scenaries. All the other pictures were of people. Which is so much better. :)


My Grand Father in the hay.


Busload of people. I have no idea who they are.




I love the portraits my Grand Father took of her. His pictures are good and holy cow, she can pose! 

My Dad (with the scarf on his head) and his cousins I guess.

Grand Mother.

I don't know who this is but the picture is awesome.

same thing.

My Dad.

No clue who they are. I just like the picture.

My Grand Parents'scooter gang.


What a wonderful picture of my Dad and his mom! I guess this picture was taken in 1952.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire