jeudi 8 juin 2017

Auvergne - Pont Menat

In May, just before I started work again, my Grand Pa and I went on a trip to Auvergne, in the middle of France.
It's quite a beautiful region but with so many abandonned houses, shops and factories. That's what stroke me the most about Auvergne. 
The houses left to rot are often old and beautiful, which is a shame and a heartbreak.


A 1970's guide we brought along

Eerie castle.

Pont Menat

Hotel patio left to rot.

Viaduc des Fades

Rural life

Abandonned hotel

Along the Sioule river

Passtime in the caravan

Can you spot the doggy?

Travelling home for a couple of weeks


Travelling companion

Wild flowers, wild flowers everywhere!

The film broke in the camera while I was rewinding it, and it got exposed to light. It explains why the pictures have these strange colors.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire