dimanche 4 juin 2017

Spring Was Here

It took me so long to get these pictures developped that spring has almost come and gone.
I haven't been taking as many pictures as I'd like to lately. Something about inspiration escaping me.


Somebody was smoking at the window.




Seeds I found walking the streets of Toronto last september. This picture must have been taken in March.
Yesterday these 'belles de nuit' gave me their first flower. And it was gorgeous.

I'm under the impression that sunny days came early this year and I've been able to enjoy my window since march.
In the meantime I've done quite a bit of gardening for my hanging garden and for my Grand Pa as well.




Hands covered in dirt.

It's been a beautiful spring in Paris. Pretty hot some days. But at least I've got a lot of flowers on my window sill this year from all this sun.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire