dimanche 18 juin 2017

Auvergne with my Grand Pa

We spent most of our stay on the campground of Volvic. 
It was nice and clean and empty as well. Most of the time there were only two caravans, ours and the one of a young couple with a kid. That suits me fine, I'm not a big fan of crowded places anyway :p
Who is, really. 



 
Film accident. It happened to me once with my old camera. Turned out I had scanned two negatives on top of one another. Not this time, the film came back like this from the lab.

Happy camper

Selfie taken in the reflection of a TP dispenser at the Puy de Dome

My cake was the pig, of course. The other two were my Grand Pa's, because one is not enough. :)


I adore cheese and Auvergne is an awesome place if you're a cheese lover. Cantal was absolutely delicious.

Part of my travelling resolution. Knit socks while on a trip that I knit from yarn bought on said trip. So I have a special souvenir. On this trip, I knit 4 pairs.

Our 30yo home away from home.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire