jeudi 23 novembre 2017

Austin, September 2017, Part 4

Looking at these pictures, I'm wondering where we'll go next september.
Usually when we come back from a trip, we have a pretty good idea of where we'll go next.
Not this time.
I realize that te city we pick doesn't really matter. There is always something to see or do. It's vacation time, so really you dont have to do anything.
I guess we pushed ourselves a little too much last year in Toronto and didnt enjoy it as much as we should have. We wanted to visit all the freaking time. Time off is good too. Lean back, let go.
I wish I could go back to Chicago soon.
But for september, I'm considering New york, Denver, and Portland, Maine. Completely different cities.
We talked a lot about Hawaii but this is pretty scary since neither of us drive. I don't want to spend a month on a beach or by the pool.








First rain in Austin. It wasn't the last.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire