mercredi 1 novembre 2017

Summer Days

We had a pretty nice summer here in Paris. I enjoyed my hanging garden quite a lot.
We had a couple of heat waves that were pretty hard on us in our little sauna that we call our appartment but it was nice the rest of the time.



  
Heavy rain at one point that came through the ceiling and flooded the kitchen. Fun times.


Last May on a road trip with my Grand Pa we bought a Victoria pineapple. I saved the head, put it in water and once it had roots, I put it in dirt in a pot. It is now thriving. 
Greg was jealous so I did the same thing at home. The leaves are spiky so this a cat proof plant. Good thing.

Wheat

My mother's lavender

Airbnb neighbors all summer long, different faces.




BBQ king



My beautiful little nook.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire