mercredi 18 mars 2015

A New Bag Of Clay


On Monday I had an appointement to get my passport renewed. Since I had to go out I decided to go shopping for craft supplies. So I went to Rougier et Plé near République.

I bought 20Ibs of clay. :) And a few tools and paint as you can see on the top picture.
Yesterday night I was home alone for a few hours and decided to sculpt a bit. I made four little heads in the same style as the ones I posted about the other day here.



The pictures are not so good but again, it's very dark in here at night. This one will be an indian chief with feathers all around his head. I really need to work on making better noses.


This one is my favorite of the night. I can't wait to paint it and add fabric and beads.



I wanted to experiment with white beads to make teeth. So here is the result, not very good. She looks like a prehistoric woman, but hey, it could be her style... Once again, her nose does not look good.

There was a fourth one but I forgot to take pictures of it. So I'll post them once it's painted.
Clay!!!



Here they are, drying out... Can't wait to start painting!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire