dimanche 15 mars 2015

Starting to Feel Like Spring in Paris

Yesterday my family and I celebrated my grand father's birthday here in Paris. Every year we go to the same restaurant, and then take the same walk in the Père Lachaise cemetary. My grand father is a creature of habit. He's my dad's father. He used to be in the army and he is quite stubborn to say the least.
This year the restaurant was the same but the walk was different.

We waited for my family at the local bookstore, spring might be on its way but it was pretty cold outside.

Of course we ate a lot and drank tons of champagne. I think everyone was quite drunk. It's a good thing I had my lunch with jasmine tea instead of wine.





My grand father lives by the Père Lachaise cemetary so there is a ton of florist around the block.

Typical Parisian building. I like how it looks like it's standing in the middle of nowhere.

I've had my eyes on this one for years. I love its architecture. I really like the turret and the glass roof on top. It is for sale now. I'll never have enough money to buy a building like this, esecially in Paris, not in a million years. Too bad... It looks a lot like my dream house :p I would put my studio on the top floor under the glass roof. How nice would that be...

We went for a walk in this park for a change. It's really tiny.



Almost spring!


Cool sticker we came by. Greg is a fan of street stickers. He really opened my eyes about them.

After the walk we stopped by a café. And then we all headed home.


Back home we just collapsed. Greg in front of the computer, me the TV. I spent the night drawing while watching true crime TV shows. Pretty nice day. Any day spent taking pictures is a cool day.
Plus I got to see my family and plan Easter with them. 
I'm also going to Bretagne in April with my Grand Pa(not the one whose birthday was yesterday, my mom's Dad). We'll go camping in his trailer. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire