lundi 23 mars 2015

Time Travel + Clay Army

 On friday night I slept at my apartement. I haven't lived there in two and a half years. I've only spent a few nights here and there, mostly to get stuff back to bring with me to Paris. This time was no exception, I took my Blythe dolls, my Furbies and My Little Ponies. I'm planning on selling half of the ponies on eBay.
It is so weird to go back to this place where time has been standing still for more than two years. Nothing has changed, it's just very dirty. Well, it was dirty when I lived there, so really, nothing has changed. :p It's always a heartbreak to go there.

I gathered all of my ponies. They were everywhere! Every box I opened, every drawer, shelf... I filled a huge bag with them. I love the vintage ones but I'm not too fond of the newer ones. And since we don't have a lot of room here, I need to let a few of them go.

The tunic I made seems comfortable. :)

Hello there! 



I made a whole bunch of clay heads last week, and yesterday I finally took the time to paint some of them. 

I think I'll give the devil to my Grand Pa. I go on a trip with my him once a year and I've been making him a little ornament for his trailer everytime. A couple of years ago he asked me to make a witch, then the next year he asked for the devil! I made those out of felt. I thought it would be nice to make him a little clay devil for his house this time.

This is the boxer. He's pretty much done. I just need to put a coat of varnish.

I did the blood with nail polish. :) 

And here is the little devil in the making.

I can't wait to make the props for these little guys! Probably tomorrow night while I watch a sewing show on tv. :p



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire