vendredi 13 mars 2015

Walks in Paris, Making Ravioli from Scratch and Other Things

 These last three days I haven't been home much. I hung out with friends and also my mom.
On tuesday I was with my friend Koddou and we walked around in Saint Michel, up to the Luxembourg Gardens. Then on Wednesday with Damien we hung out by the Canal Saint Martin. And yesterday with my mom we walked down la Rue Du Commerce and then went as far as Bercy... what a long walk!





I was exhausted when I got home around 6:30pm. But I found the courage to put on Spongebob and cook for a while. I had an urge to make ravioli. Last summer I bought a pasta making machine and I hadn't used it ever since. I had a lonely leek in the fridge that has been left out when we made the leek salad last week, and a very old, almost antique, piece of goat cheese that had been sitting in the fridge for about a month, maybe two. Here was the stuffing...
The tv in the kitchen... Very important for me when I cook.



The ravioli were ugly as fuck but quite delicious! With salt pepper olive oil and grated cheese. I thought it would take me ages to make them but it only took me half an hour or so.
Don't mind the flour I have all over my face :) But this is the tunic I made a few days ago :)

I made pockets :)


This poor doll has been sitting by the window for weeks now.. I'm just so frustrated with it I don't think I'll ever finish it and I have been tempted to just throw it away...

Spooky!



Here is a new recipe I tried out. Lamingtons. It's an australian cake and it rocks!!
I made the fist batch with dark chocolate and they were pretty. Then I tried to make a batch with white chocolate with pink dye but the white chocolate doesn't have the same texture and it wouldn't stick properly to the cake. Those were good but ugly. :) I don't even have a picture of the pink ones.
They were gone fast.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire