mardi 30 juin 2015

Little Things


Umm, what a common title...  
Anyway! A week ago I planted a few seeds on our window sill and I've been watching them grow ever since. It's so silly and yet so captivating to me. 


A few days ago.

Today.

In a few weeks now, I will have a bunch of red flowers at the window. How cool is this going to be! Last year I planted basil and my Mom killed it when I let her take care of it while I was away last september. :)
Flowers will be a nice change, especially since I don't cook as much as I used too, I don't need basil anymore.


Last year an online friend gave me this flamingo in exchange for a piece of the jewelry I make. What a good deal!! It had been sitting sadly in the bathroom ever since I got it, it was time it got some fresh air.




My brother gave me a cat brush for my birthday and Hopi has been a lot more affectionate towards me since I started using it. He now climbs on my lap and asks for attention, something he never did to me. To everyone else yes, but not me.






For a few weeks I bought tons of craft supplies off eBay. I needed that so bad to get inspiration. :p My case was empty now it's packed with stuff! And it's not even over! I'm waiting for a lot more stuff.
I bought way too many frogs though... Stupid auctions, so addictive! :)




I won a second contest on Instagram and got these babies! They are body sprays by the brand Payot. I just discovered this brand I didn't know it even existed. 
The pink bottle is a jasmine and white tea fragrance and the green one is green tea. My favorites! Jasmine and green tea! Couldn't be any better!
They smell heavenly of course, I can't wait to really try them! I'll sure bring them along on my trip to Portland in September  ;)


I had lunch with my Mom yesterday and we did a bit of shopping since the sales season started here in France and she bought me this dress. I'm 31 and it's only the second dress I own. I've spent my whole life covering my legs during summertime and wearing jeans.
I use to feel very self conscious about the hair on my legs. I don't shave I use an electric thingy that pulls hair out (don't know the word in english), and it's never neat. I also do it when it's absolutely 'necessary' and my legs look like the yeti's. It's ridiculous really, why should I care for a bunch of hair here and there on my legs? Who's going to look closely enough to notice them?
It's really hot here in Paris, I couldn't possibly wear jeans. :p
That's it for today. :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire