dimanche 20 mars 2016

Another Day at my Old Place



The process of packing all of my stuff from my old place is way longer than I expected... It should be done soon, hopefully on thursday, everything will be packed and ready to go.
Greg took care of taking down all of the pictures seen above. Now my restroom is a blank canvas.

Restroom warning.


Clay doll I made a few years back. It's so ugly I want to cry.


My mug collection. That's not all of it. I packed two boxes of them. I miss them a lot. They come from all over the globe and some are very ugly, but that's the point, collecting ugly mugs IS a thing. :) I can't wait to have a bigger place and be able to have them with me again, until then, storage!

In the end, the room I packed the most boxes from was the kitchen... I have so many glasses and cups, I had no idea really.


Reward after a long day of packing stuff: happy meal!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire