mardi 8 mars 2016

Paris By Day

After our crazy adventure of roaming the Paris streets at night, Estelle spent the night at our place. We had planned to go out again, this time durng the day, and spend the afternoon taking pictures yet again.

Lunch at Republique.

Here we go!
We ended up doing the same tour as we did the night before. As I previously said, those are my favorite spots in Paris.




I was really excited when I took this picture, I thought it would look awesome and it's actually really meh. Worse, it's bad! It's over exposed.

It was such a beautiful day, so sunny, very cold and windy though but that doesn't show in pictures, good!




I could spend my time taking pictures of buildings. Imagining how people live their lives in those beautiful places.








Another beautiful day in Paris doing something I like with a person I love.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire