samedi 5 mars 2016

Night Stroll in Paris

A few weeks ago, my friend Estelle and I took a tour of Paris by night with a friend of hers who helped us take better pics. I have to admit I rarely use the manual mode on my cameras anymore. It's such a shame by the way. Anyway, let's not linger on the subject anymore, I feel so dumb about this.
Her friend, Sebastien, is planning on organizing tours of Paris with tourists, showing them around and teaching them a little about photography. 
It was such a cool night! We walked around from 8pm to 1 o'clock, it was awesome! I don't even know where to begin, just seeing the pictures again is getting me all excited!!!

We hung aroung in my favorite places. I was afraid Estelle and I would be too chatty and not paying attention to what Sebastien might say but actually we were very quiet pupils, we paid attention! :p 
Estelle got there with a headache and I just got out of an 8 hour day of work, 8 hours I spent standing on my feet the whole time. I was afraid I would be exhausted and not so thrilled about walking for miles in the cold but I did OK! Actually more than OK! Estelle always gives me so much energy. I didn't feel tired at all and we covered quite some ground.








All of the pictures above were taken with my digital camera and of course a (flimsy) tripod. It was very windy. Well, let's not find excuses, my pictures are far from perfect but I just had too much fun to really care. I'm just happy they're OK. I really did my best and hope to try again really soon.
If the digital pictures are OK, the film ones SUCK BIG TIME! I'm pretty sure the responsability is not all mine, my negative scanner doesn't like night pictures and the colors are awful (of course I could have touched up the pictures, I could have but I didn't).
Here there are... :/











Sebastien planned a break by the end of the 4hour tour, he gave us beautiful wine and saucisson on a bench in a tiny park by the Seine. How nice.
I'm planning on doing this again(the pictures by night, not the wine on the bench), probably all by myself and this time only with my film camera.
By the way, I'm jobless again, it kind of terrifies me but I find solace in the thought that I'll have a lot of time to myself again, time to draw, take more pictures, and sew. And spend more time with my family as well. This is a lot!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire