mardi 26 avril 2016

A Walk In Beaubourg (Shot With Zenit 12xp)

A gardening frenzy took over me and I had to get planters and seeds to adorn our window sill. So we took a walk to Beaubourg to find what I wanted.

I love this part of Paris. It's close-by from our place and it has a lot of shops. That's where I find my tea, cheap dvds and second hand electronic devices for a very good price.
There is also this restaurant called Happy Noodles and the food is delicious and very cheap (6€ for a huge bowl of fresh and handmade noodles).






Not my planters. 

'Go read a book', well, that's all I've been doing lately.

Those are mine. My joy and pride. All I can think about is getting more of them, planters and seeds.
I installed a nook to read by the open window. 

And to make the window area even more appealing, wine!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire