lundi 18 avril 2016

Laurence de la Casa

A friend of mine, Laurence, makes these gorgeous leather bags. She opened an online shop (find it here) and needed pictures for her listings. My friend Estelle and I thought it could be fun to organize a shooting. It was good practice and a good excuse for these two to finally meet.

It was a very cold day. We were frozen to the core by the end of the day. Nothing that a hot cup of tea couldn't soothe though.







I never thought it would be that hard to take pictures of these babies. First because, except for these pictures here on the blog, I shot with my digital camera, and I quite lost the hold of taking digital pictures. Plus my camera is broken and doesn't work properly so I was close to losing my mind from time to time. I had such a hard time capturing the true colors of the bags, that was quite frustrating.


This is Laurence, aka the Crazy Bird Lady. ;)




I modeled for the first five bags and Estelle was taking the pictures. For the last five ones, we did it the other way around.





Of course these beauties are completely handmade. It takes a couple of days to make one. The pompoms alone take a few hours. I don't know where Laurence finds the patience.


I hope will do that again soon. maybe next time we won't almost freeze to death...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire