mercredi 20 avril 2016

Dream House

I love this house. It was my great grand mother's. It stands right behind my grand Pa's house. I wish I could live there. But it's too old and too 'dangerous'. The wires and pipes are way too old.
Besides it gets very cold in the winter and the windows are too shabby to hold the heat in. But I keep daydreaming that one day I'll live there. I'll plant tons of flowers and vegetables in the yard. I'll have my art room downstairs. And I'll take my showers in the basement in the lemon colored bathroom.
I had so many parties in this house in my early twenties. And a couple of years before that my parents, brother and I lived there for a few months while workmen were laying tiles in our regular house. I remember this time so vividly. 
It was the time I wrote a 300page story, I used to drink apple-cinamon herbal tea all the time, I discovered Billie Holiday in the very room pictured below...


I might not be able to live there, but a lot of my stuff now is. That's where we stored all of the boxes from my apartment that my brother is now going to live in.

Hallway mirror.

Planning our next trip together. Couple of weeks to go.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire