vendredi 22 avril 2016

Read Read Read


I've been reading A LOT lately. And some very good books too.
A few weeks ago I learnt that my Grand Mother was bound to die shortly. I found refuge in Desolation by Stephen King and since I finished it, I haven't been able not to read every day. It feels good. I also went on a couple of book hauls. That felt good too.
My Grand Ma passed away three weeks ago. I'm still not sure I processed the news.

Ok, so I read a few Garfields too. :p I'm not that much of an intellectual. 





I also bought planters and seeds to have a little hanging garden on the windowsill. It's my new favorite place to read(or just be) and believe me, you'll see tons of pictures of this haven of mine in the posts to come.
I'd like to talk about the books I read, but I'm saving that for the New Year. I'll do a recap. My favorite post of the year. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire