mardi 7 avril 2015

365 Fail

I started a project 365 on January 22nd and that was the end of it on... February 11...
I was very excited about it on the first few days because I used my film camera and it's always a real pleasure but I quickly realized that since I'm hardly ever going out of the apartment, the possibilities were limited and the project would be very boring.
I had a bunch of ideas I wanted to use for my pictures but a lot of times the day was coming to an end and I just shot whatever I could... And that sucks.

Me taking a break from cooking

Picture of my computer screen.

My night table. I had no idea the pictures would come back in black and white. Well, it was a black and white roll but last time I dropped one at the lab it came back in colors.

Drying my hair and reading, bliss!

Drinking wine. I took the oppurtunity of the 365 project to train myself at selfportrait. Not too good...

Republique Metro station

My Grand Pa in his car

Me in the shower(this one was fun)

greg's profile

Big trout, terrible aim

La Place de la Republique

Scary Clay doll

Japanese lanterns for sale at the BHV. Too bad it was a black and white roll for this one.

Greg vaping in bed

My hand because I had not other idea of what to shoot (the boring I was referring to)

The messy table when I work

Sushi night watching Top Chef on a monday

Scary self portrait on dusty mirror

Paris buildings

Fancy cup

(A new roll, back to colors!) On a walk with my Dad and his Dad

I don't know who's the artist behind these but I love the style and they are all over Paris!



Bonus shots of my very cute Grand Pa and his bowtie :p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire