vendredi 10 avril 2015

Greetings From Bretagne

Last Tuesday, my Grand Pa and I took the road with the trailer to go visit Bretagne. So tonight I'm writing from the trailer here in the lovely city of Vannes, with a horrible internet connection by the way but it seems to be working so far so I'll keep my fingers crossed. All the pictures of this post have been taken with my phone so they are not the most interesting ones or even good at all but right now that's all I can do until I have access to a computer. :)

I took both of my reflex cameras and it makes me so happy! :) I shot a roll with the film camera and about 500pictures with the digital one. Damn you multiple shot fonction! At least with the film camera you have to be careful what you shoot.

I treated myself to some local delicacies in tin boxes which will be useful when the delicious cookies will just be a memory. :)

My Grand Pa goes to bed every night around 9:30, which is pretty early, so I spend the rest of the night watching tv/sewing/writing. I love spending time with my Grand Pa, he's really funny and easy going but I cherish this alone time in the trailer, when he's sleeping in the bunk a few feet away from me. Plus tonight it's raining, so I hear all the rain drops falling on the roof. I love it, it feels so cosy and peaceful! And I always sleep like a log in the trailer and weirdly I remember all my dreams(the last two nights I dreamed, amongst other things, about my cat who is currently in Paris with my BF, and both nights I dreamed the cat could talk... Last night he told me he took a dump on my pillow...ahem, sure...why not...)

Oysters! The best in a very long time!

Selfie time in the trailer. I very rarely take selfies. But when I'm away from Greg, I have the urge to send him one once in a while. Maybe I'm afraid he'll forget my face or forgets about me altogether. :) Well, with this picture he said I took the best selfies in the world.:)

More oysters! :)


Lunch time in Bretagne :)

Today we visited the Vannes butterfly garden and aquarium. It was awesome. I'll put the pictures here as soon as I come back. :) After that we got icecreams. When I was a kid we would go to Spain every year with my parents and brother, and we would go nuts for this icy treat, lime Calippo! I was 10 again today, chasing butterflies and sucking on this. :)

My Grand Pa ladies and gentlemen :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire