dimanche 5 avril 2015

Easter Week end


I've been living on chocolate for a good 24hrs now and my belly is not so happy anymore. Oh well, that will pass. :) We went to my parents' on friday night with the idea of going to the market on saturday morning. My Mom told me there was a fabric seller there and I was very excited to buy more fabric but unfortunately, I didn't find anything. 
That doesn't really matter because I was there to spend time with my family. :)
My Dad gave me this book. I love Billie Holiday. I wrote my thesis in college about her and I even have a tattoo of her face on my arm. I was very touched that my Dad got me a present. For no reason. That is very unusual.

We ate a lot and drank a lot. I got to try this japanese whiskey and I loved it. Very interesting taste.

That's from one of the pastry shops in Rambouillet. How pretty and colorful are these!

I made this cushion as a present to my Mom. I was so excited to give it to her. 



I asked her to take pictures of me because I was wearing the blouse I made, with sleeves!!! She started by only taking close up portraits... Not what I wanted! I didn't really care about my face...


Me telling her how I want the photo framed.


Finally!!!

And here is tonight's production (and my Billie Holiday tattoo btw). I learnt how to make button holes with my machine and I made a lapel! yay! This top is fuuuuull of flaws but I'm happy I gave it a try. And I love the fabric!

That's it for today, happy Easter!






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire