jeudi 30 avril 2015

Bretagne on Film

Here are my last pictures from Bretagne, the ones from my film camera. I'm pretty disappointed, they don't look as 'good' as the oes I took o our previous trip.


Carnac


Lunch at the caravan. I love this life!


                     
                       
Butterfly garden in Vannes.

Another Ice Cream in Quiberon. The look of bliss. :)


Charming house in Concarneau.


Pont Aven

Self portrait in the caravan. For once I didn't mess up too bad taking a self portrait! It's not out of focus, yeah! I'm thinking of taking a whole roll of self portrait to train myself a little.

Sunset on Merrien Beach

Le Pouldu




Jess and her bulldog Biffy.


Last day in Vitré

Finally back. My grand pa and his many cars.

Home to this little guy. :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire