lundi 6 avril 2015

Seven Months


It took me seven months to bring this roll of pictures to the lab and get them back... There was the last pictures of our trip to Chicago on it, from last september!!

Beer outside the apartment... How I miss it... How I miss this city and the USA in general.
We bought our plane tickets for next september to Portland, OR, but still haven't found a place to stay. I'm not worried yet, maybe I should be because finding a place to stay in Portland seems to be a bitch!

Haaa, bare legs and bare feet.... See you in a few months!

I don't remember the exact date but this one must be from an october walk I took by the Canal Saint Martin with my friend Estelle. I love going there especially because of the great street art which is ever changing. Here we go:







Film camera, how I love you!

I got all the rolls lying around developped. I'm going on a road trip with my Grand Pa in two days, it won't take me seven months to bring them to the lab again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire