vendredi 26 août 2016

Last Roll for a While, and Not the Best One

Ok, these pictures suck, and I didn't clean my scanner, and I had a problem rewinding the roll so I opened the camera and the roll was exposed to light hence all the blue streaks and white spots on some pics.
Plus I was not inspired at all. It explains why technicalities set aside, the pictures still suck.

It might be the last roll for a while since I'll be gone for two months. I have another roll to pick up from the lab but I'm not sure I'll have the time to scan it and load it here and I don't even know if it's any good. Well, it's obvious that even if the pictures are bad I'll still put them here since I'm putting those.
I'll shut up now.










I'll try and do better next time. :p

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire