jeudi 10 novembre 2016

Hopi is Back

On October 2nd, we went to my parents to get back my cat Hopi.
We had a little family reunion before I left with my Grand Pa for a couple of weeks inAlsace and Greg would stay at our place in Paris with Hopi.



All the books I brought back from Toronto. Because I haven't posted enough pictures of them already.

The best meal are the simplest ones.
My mom cooking steaks on the BBQ.



Wearing a dress that was my Grand Ma's that I shortened to turn it into a shirt. It's so ugly I love it.

My brother giving the finger through the window. His favorite pose of them all.

Adorable kitty cat, all tiny and cute.

My Grand Pa and some potatoes.

Peek-a-boo

We celebrated my Dad's birthday.

Look at these two.







Now I can pick up my life where I left it on September 1st.
I have a few projects.
I might try my hand at comics and try to write and draw a graphic novel. I'm not sure I have what it takes skills and courage wise. It's a long process and a ton of work to do such a thing.
I drew a house today and it took me all afternoon, so it should take even longer than what I had planned.
I bought clay and I am planning on making more clay sculptures like the ones I made here.
I also want to make something out of all the beer cans I cut out that Greg drank in Toronto.
And there is the big issue of cleaning the apartment and making more room for our stuff.
I also need to work again because I am so broke right now.
Anyway.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire