mercredi 9 novembre 2016

Time capsule - August 2016


I'm officially done with travelling for 2016 and... it hurts. I wish I could take another plane right now.
Anyway.
I got back my rolls from my trip to Alsace which took place in the fist half  of october, but before those pictures were the ones I took before even going to Toronto, that is late august.

I'm pretty bummed to be in Paris again. Memphis has been such a wonderful experience, people were so nice. And coming back to Paris after that... Well, I'm kind of loathing Paris right now. This feeling will go away in a few weeks I guess, like always, but right now it hurts.
Just like it hurt this morning when the alarm went off with the radio announcing the new president of the USA. I couldn't get up and slept for another four hours.
I love the USA so much. I first travelled there in 1998 and I've been there almost once a year ever since. Sometimes for a couple of weeks, some others for three months. I guess end on end, I must have spent a little less than two years of my life in the USA.
I can't even express my feelings on what happened for this election. I'm just hoping for the best, hoping the other nut which is now president will turn down the crazy a notch and won't fuck up the country too badly. Hope is thin. But hope is here.


Anyway, I took this picture on the way to droppig my cat at a friend's.
It was quite a bumpy ride which I already explained here.







I'll go back to my state of numbness now.

Pictures taken with Kodak Rétinette.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire