mercredi 16 novembre 2016

The Sweet Life

To whoever is reading this, I hope these pictures will make you feel like you want to go to Alsace someday, if not right away.
That's a pretty pompous thing to ask for out of my own pictures but Alsace is such a beautiful place, magical even, that I feel it's my duty to promote it. :p

It has wonderful architecture and houses.

Most of them are very old.



Storks are flying freely.

My picture sucks but how cliché and cute is this?


There are flowers everywhere.


Quite a few cats too.


Lots of houses are decorated with all kinds of things.

Lots of witches everywhere.

More plants.



So many delicious delicacies.




Vineyards = wine, and delicious wine by the way.








I hope a picture is really worth a thousand words and that you found a picture that really makes you want to go there.
I love Paris, Paris is magical. And as the French countryside is concerned, Alsace is the Paris of French countryside.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire