mardi 15 novembre 2016

Alsace in Black and White

Here are my endeavours with black and white film in Alsace.
I'm only feeling meh about these pics but I'm really thinking about shooting more black and white in the future, maybe a 2017 New Year's resolution.

In my pockets in Alsace.



Black and white wasn't probably the best choice because houses were so colorful, and there were flowers everywhere.


A second before the picture was taken he was hoping...

This cat was in the window every single day, fast asleep, bathing in sunlight... 


Hello! I'm in the mirror.


Haut-Koenigsbourg Castle. Huge castle at the top of the mountain. Very impressive.




Our camping neighbours gave food to the storks one day, and they came begging all the time after that.





Strasbourg





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire