jeudi 19 avril 2018

Beach Photoshoot

On the first day in Chicago, Greg wanted to visit the Disney store on Michigan Ave. And stupidly I thought to myself: 'Great! I won't spend any money here.'.  
And I found Lilo. 
Ten years ago I would visit Disneyland regularly and I was always disappointed to find tons of Stitch merchandise but never much Lilo.
So when I saw her cute little face (and her price), I was sold.
I ended up paying less than what was marked because she was on sale that day. ($22 tax included. I checked for her price here in France, she's 33€!!)
I knit her a scarf and a sweater so she wouldn't be cold on her beach adventures. :s

New friends.
Bob and Pete the cat got their winterwear too.


Beach bums







Greg waiting for me to take pictures of my toys :/ 
Bonus picture: The cleaning lady arranged them on the bed :p

Bonus picture: Tired Lilo

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire